Monday, November 24, 2008







Our trip to Scotland... The girls, Rob, and I were so excited to travel across the ocean to see my sweet Gran. All together there were about twenty five of us traveling. It was like a dream to walk into my Gran's house for the first time in twenty one years. We stayed in a great flat, shopped, spent time with extended family, saw amazing sights, trespassed (to see the house that my grandfather grew up in) slept in a youth hostile, kissed the lochness monster, ate fish&chips, (Robbie is the only one that dared to eat haggis) Yuck! stayed up late, chased foxes, got stuck in a ditch, golfed, went to the Highland games, toured beautiful castles, saw the hospital I was born in, went to a soccer match, and spent time with my Gran, that was the best!

1 comment:

Flockhart Family said...

Your blog is so cute. We love you guys so much. I am glad we got to see you for Thanksgiving. We need to get together more often.